We are the leading supplier of New Mini Labs in Africa, Singapore, Middle East and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab We deal with a wide range of photo products ranging from Mini Labs to Photo Albums. We have a variety of vendors such as, Mitsubishi Electric, Noritsu & Epson etc. Some of our latest in stock products are below.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. You will be responsible for delivering our company goods to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
- Research and plan for traffic, construction, and weather delays.
- Transport our goods to and from destinations.
- Arrive at destinations on schedule.
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route.
- Interact with clients professionally at all times.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use.
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed.
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date.
- Deliver various items to different addresses as assigned.
- Stick to a schedule and be time-bound on the job.
- Load and unload the vehicle as needed.
- Inspect, operate, and maintain the vehicle and its cleanliness.
- Ensure the customer receives the goods.
- Maintain a log of all deliveries and related information for reference and confirmation.
- Follow road safety rules and regulations.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO qualifications.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 years of work experience in driving a Van, Bus, or car
- A clean driving record.
- Ability to read and write.
- Familiarity with GPS devices.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- Knowledge of area roads from Lagos to Abuja, Lagos to Port Harcourt, Lagos to Aba, etc.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts.
- Ability to work for long hours and on weekends.
- Well-groomed and highly motivated individual.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to offer excellent customer service.
- Candidate must know all 36 states and be able to travel to all.
Skills and Abilities
- Have physical fitness and stamina;
- Have excellent eyesight;
- Have good perception;
- Be responsible with sober habits;
- Familiar with road signs.
- A valid driving license.
- Have a mechanical aptitude to perform emergency repairs;
- Excellent communication and feedback service skills; attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions to ensure timely delivery.
Salary: N50,000 – 60,000/month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.