Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs grow their leadership, develop business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and advisory to enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Our client in the logistics business is seeking an HR Supervisor for immediate employment
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Responsible for sourcing and hiring talents by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process.
- Coordinate interviews and screening of candidates.
- Monitor staff performance and carry out performance management processes (regular performance appraisal).
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Responsible for developing training programs.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Communicate in a professional manner via emails and otherwise.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must have experience in using software and HR management tools.
- Learning and development.
- Leadership skills.
- Employee relations.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
o 80,000 to 150,000 Naira Monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.