Unicane Industries Limited was established and incorporated as a private limited company in the year 2013 under the company Acts of 1990. Unicane Industries Limited is a member of a long-standing group in Nigeria founded in 1953. The group is a leading ethanol producer in Africa and an industrial group of long experience and very good standing. The group is …
Read more about this company
Heavy Duty Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Kogi
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Successful Candidate will be part of a team responsible for the maintenance, installation and repair of all moving heavy duty machinery/ automobile located within the factory premises.
- Participate in mechanical engineering operations and supervision activities with strict adherence to plans.
- Undertake tasks related to specific areas of technical expertise or responsibility with high level of professionalism.
- Ensure the use of appropriate methodologies, systems and techniques in the performance of the job with strict compliance to regulation and standards.
- Ensure quality, adequacy and appropriateness of materials and equipment used for all works to ensure acceptable standard of delivery.
- Assist in the analysis, evaluation and interpretation of data gathered from investigations for sound engineering inferences and conclusions.
- Provide timely report of work and progress including ensuring all requisite documentations are maintained.
- Work as part of (and coordinate own work) with a multidisciplinary team to achieve common objectives.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision making always regarding company’s resources and adhere to code of conduct, policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the field area of responsibility.
- Promote the company’s values and philosophy in the performance of your services.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience.
Applicants must be learned with strong Analytic and Problem-Solving skills and have a sound understanding in the following fields:
- Hydraulics (Pumps, Valves, Gears,).
- Forklift (HYSTER) Engines and components troubleshooting.
- Ability to align and time cam gears on a machine.
- Ability to completely knock down and reassemble heavy-duty machines.
- Practical knowledge of repairs and maintenance of various heavy-duty machines.
- Pneumatics (Pneumatic circuits, Valves, Air Compressors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.