Trinity Financial is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act. licensed and supervised by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a full-fledged Financial Service Firm.
Trinity Financial is a fully owned Nigerian company
The company was incorporated in 2018 and commenced operations in January 2019
Trinity Financial was licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in 2018
The company was licensed to provide financial services to both corporate and individual customers
Read more about this company
Graduate Finance Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 0 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- City Victoria Island
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit  , Graduate Jobs
- Keep accurate records of all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree (minimum of second class upper) in Accounting
- Proven 6 months – 2 years of work experience as an Accountant, Accounting Assistant, Finance Intern or a similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail for accuracy with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be Willing to learn.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Finance Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.