We are an Out-of-Home Marketing Communications company focused on providing consumer insights and increasing brand visibility to our clients via our various outdoor advertising infrastructures across Nigeria
Read more about this company
Business Development Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
We are seeking a driven individual to lead our external sales efforts. The focus of this position is customer satisfaction and revenue generation through retaining and increasing customer accounts by phone, e-mail, and in person. From prospective calling to completing the sale, this position will connect you with high-profile business/community leaders and decision-makers. By offering an attractive fixed salary and commission-based compensation, we seek an individual who is capable of managing a developed list of accounts as well as generating new leads and loyal customers.
Our ideal candidate should have the following attributes.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Previous experience in sales in the Outdoor Advertising or Media Planning & Buying Agency.
In addition, the candidate should be able to:
- Negotiate business sales.
- Achieve revenue goals
- Develop new customer relationships.
- Maintain relationships with existing customer base through regularly scheduled visits.
- Assist with copy edit and layout of customer billboard artwork design for customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects phoned into office.
- Assist Sales Director or Company Executives in implementing company’s marketing/sales goals.
- Conduct prospective calls to develop new business prospects.
- Process contractual correspondence and artwork for the completion of a sale.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects/customers to increase clients advertising ROI.
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
- Assist with preparation of sales literature, contracts, media kits, or various other projects assigned.
- Ability to communicate clearly, comprehensively, and with complete professional and personal integrity.
- Attend and participate in networking groups and events.
- B.Sc or HND in Mass Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Economics, Social Sciences and any other relevant field.
- Must posses 2-5 years of previous sales experience in Out of Home advertising.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.