PROFORCE LIMITED was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specializing in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.
We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has exploited its …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Delta , Kaduna
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Summary of Responsibilities
The Audit Officer ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation. She/he will also maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs. Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with the Internal Auditor
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- collating, checking and analyzing spread sheet data
- examining company accounts and financial control systems
- gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
- checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Internal Auditor
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
- First bachelor’s degree/HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant post-graduation experience.
Minimum Competency and Skills Requirements
- Proven experience as an Internal Audit assistant
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Preparing work schedules, recording and reporting
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: ₦80,000.00 – ₦100,000.00 per month
Job Location: Asaba and Kaduna
Please note that considerations will be given to only candidates currently residing in these parts for the sake of proximity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.