O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally.
The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
Our services includes:
Janitorial Cleaning Services
Cleaning of Ai…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Delta , Kaduna
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Summary of Responsibilities
- The Audit Officer ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- he/he will also maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with the Internal Auditor
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Collating, checking and analyzing spread sheet data
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organizations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Any other function as may be assigned by the Internal Auditor
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
- First Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant post-graduation experience.
Minimum Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Proven experience as an Internal Audit assistant
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Preparing work schedules, recording and reporting
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.