Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Employing approximately 108,000 people representing over 140 nationalities and working in more than 85 countries, Schlumberger provides the industry’s widest range of produ…
Read more about this company
Account Receivables (AR) Accountant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The AR Accountant is responsible for providing timely and accurate processing of customer and third-party invoices, and for conducting statement audits and resolving problems. Applying customer collection procedures as required.
- Deliver services to the locations according to Service Level Agreements.
- Process service tickets for invoicing to the customer by checking accuracy, resolving discrepancies, and entering data into the system.
- Arrange documents for imaging and filing.
- Answer phone, mail, and walk-in inquiries; research questions; provide prompt resolution to inquiries.
- Comply with applicable company policies.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build rapport and manage service quality and delivery.
- Help implement process improvements to ensure efficiency and accuracy in the delivery of services to the business.
- Perform revenue booking as per internal financial policies.
- Understand and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley-Oxley requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- 1 – 2 years experience in Finance
- Interpersonnal skills
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.