Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT .
The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly quali…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Fitting contact lenses and giving advice on their care and use;
- Taking frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning;
- Interpreting optical prescriptions written by optometrists or ophthalmologists;
- Checking lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications;
- Ordering lenses from prescription houses;
- Giving advice to patients on lens type, frames and styling;
- Arranging and maintaining shop displays;
- Advising partially sighted patients on the use of low vision aids;
- Advising patients when adjustments or repairs to spectacles are needed;
- Selecting, managing and ordering a range of optical products.
- Must be an OND holder in Dispensing Optician program
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience;
- Must possess a certificate of training (s) in optical laboratory technician;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.