uLesson is the first of its kind in Africa. An organisation that leverages best in class teachers, media, and technology solutions to create high-quality, affordable and accessible education for African students. We have built a platform that helps African students be the very best they can be – an app that allows them to maximize their academic achievement and prepare for a future in various disciplines and subjects. Our team of passionate and talented people have together built a learning experience unprecedented in richness, scope, interactivity and effectiveness.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Salary Range ₦300,000 – ₦400,000/month
- We’re looking for a Network Administrator who will be responsible for the stable operation of our computer network. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimising all network hardware, software, and communication links.
- In addition, will support cybersecurity protection for the Company’s computer network and information systems. This will include designing, developing, and maintaining computer security systems and measures.
- You will also monitor the company’s networks for any unusual activity, identify intrusion breaches, and brief staff and management on necessary computer security measures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, organise, modify, and support computer systems, including operating systems, business applications, security tools, email systems, and user hardware (i.e. laptops, PCs).
- Resolve system failures and troubleshoot issues.
- Upgrade and manage hardware and software.
- Research upcoming products, service protocols, and standards in support of systems
- software procurement and development efforts.
- Install and configure local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and network segments and servers, such as file servers.
- Ensure uninterrupted internet connection, manage email servers and file servers for saving and managing data.
- Assist with system performance and report generation.
- Manage user accounts, credentials, permissions, access rights, storage allocations, and active directory administration.
- Assist with process improvements and modifications.
- Ensure high-level security and efficiency resulting in 100% output.
- Maintain internal documentation using google sheet
- Provide technical support and training to staff.
- Monitor computer networks and systems for threats and security breaches
- Install, alter, and update security software and firewalls
- Test systems for potential vulnerabilities
- Develop systems and processes for security best practices throughout the company
- Prepare reports on security incidents and changing responses
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science or other related subjects.
- Good knowledge of Computer software and hardware.
- Good knowledge of Cisco switches and routers.
N250,000 – N350,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Network Administrator” as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.