Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Read more about this company
Banking Relationship Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 9 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Banking  , Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The purpose of the Job is to effectively manage the banking activities for the group.
- Getting the facility utilization position and prepare the report on limits Vs utilization on fortnightly basis.
- Getting all the bank original statements at the end of the month for audit purpose.
- Follow up on RTGS transfer/funds transfer – Treatment.
- Follow up on telex copies for the bids that went through and forward to suppliers – Update the same in exposure sheet.
- Coordination with Logistics team regarding insurance related issues.
- Liaising with banks on account opening/closing.
- Updates on any banking related changes and claim excess.
- Drafting the bank guarantees and get the BG’s from banks and forward to the concerned.
- Coordinating with other agencies like UBA Trustees, Jide Taiwo etc. as at when required.
- Preparing the trade load forms and submission to banks.
- Getting the debit advices from banks for the direct debits in the statement relating to trade transactions as at when required.
- Going to banks personally for any issue to be resolved immediately.
- Drafting all the correspondence letters to banks.
- Highlighting any abnormalities relating to charges on trade transactions.
- Responsible for all banking operations.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Must be a chartered accountant (ACA). MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 9 – 10 years related working experience in banking operations
- Advanced Accounting Skill
- Proficiency in accoâ€‹unting softwares
- Analytical Skills
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Leadership (Taking Charge)
- Execution & Delegation Skills
- Communication, Team work, Interpersonal Skills
- Creative Thinking – Thinking out of the box
- Strategic Thinking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.