Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software…
Read more about this company
Applications Sales Representative – Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud Sales – Public Sector
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job ID: 21000S6L
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Leads account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets and critical milestones
- Lead and manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Oracle Consulting, Executives, and Partners
- Defining appropriate HCM Value Propositions, driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Oracle HCM solutions
- Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals within designated market sectors
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Oracle solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent.
- 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Interaction with C level players.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Travel may be needed.
- If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient and commercially viable solutions to your clients then our Human Capital Management (HCM) sales roles could be your springboard to success.
- We need a consultative seller, used to navigating complex businesses and uncovering needs with HR & Recruitment heads. You can help build strong business cases for change and assisting clients reach their strategic goals by leveraging the benefits of modern technology and processes.
- You are motivated and driven to change the way companies run. You know how to develop customer advocates who sell and build consensus.
- Join our HCM Cloud team and help our customers make the best and reliable decisions when it comes to their Human Capital Management from attracting talent, through to retention, personnel development, skills mapping and demonstrating value at every stage of the process.
Skills and Experience:
- A proven enterprise level HR, Recruitment, Learning or Payroll sales track record
- Established network and excellent reputation within Nigeria
- Several years’ experience selling complex HCM related software solutions or services
- Good HCM commercial know-how such as HR Transformations, Shared Services, Talent Management, Talent Attraction/Retention, Background Screening etc
- Ability to communicate at C-level
- Self-managed and self-driven problem solver
- Team player and motivator
Method of Application
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE on oracle.taleo.net to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.