ENGIE is a leading global energy company that builds its businesses around a model based on responsible growth to take on energy transition challenges. We provide individuals, cities and businesses innovative solutions based on our expertise in 4 key sectors: independent power production, natural gas, renewable energy and energy efficiency services to a low…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Department: Customer Experience
Reporting Line: Customer Service Team Lead
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Engie Energy Access is looking for bright, highly motivated and disciplined Telesales officer.
- They will be expected to provide excellent customer service to all Engie Energy Access customers or potential customers on social media and other online channels, employ telesales methods to close sales from potential customers from online channels, market storms and activations and track leads to conversion of online leads customer funnel.
- Maintain accurate call logs and accurate reporting and qualify leads
- Close Quality Sales
- Ensure the correct and right customer education is given to all potential customers.
- Ensure customer records are stored on DB and data confidentiality is observed throughout the customer application process.
- Build repeat sales through strong customer relationships, rather than using high-pressure sales techniques.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Conduct follow-up calls with new and recent customers, in line with Engie Energy Access’ guidelines and policies.
- Conduct Outbound Calls to new or existing upselling customers.
- Prove commercial and financial awareness of product bundles in completing assigned tasks.
- Complete assigned tasks in line with applicable policies, guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Seek opportunities to learn and develop within Engie Energy Access and through training.
- Analyse the sales funnel: Identifying potentiality of outbound and inbound calls, and where they are in the sales funnel.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- An OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- 1 year of experience in a telesales related role.
- Proven track record of going above and beyond to get the job done
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with many different types of people
- A person that does not give up after facing challenges
- A person eager to grow and learn
- Commercial acumen and ability to sell
- Capacity to innovate and create new sales and marketing processes
- Ability to build relationships and work in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Drive to make every sale an excellent customer experience
- Self-starter with a passion for the Engie Energy Access vision to plug in the world.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.