Your all in one HR solution for finding, recruiting and managing your teams.Â AlldayHR combines three powerful standalone, yet fully integrated apps providing adequate support for all your HR needs.Â
Read more about this company
Technicians Vocational Training Programme (TVTP)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 2 years
- Location Kaduna
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- To increase the pool of power technicians for employment by telecoms service vendors / contractors
- To enhance the employability of Nigerian HND Engineering graduates
- To strengthen the entrepreneurial capacity of the Nigerian HND engineering graduate and prepare him/her for self-employment.
- Training will take place in Kaduna and is non-residential (so selected applicants will be responsible for their own accommodation in Kaduna)
- Trainees will undergo an immersive 1-month training covering technical and employability / entrepreneurial skills
- During the training, trainees will receive a weekly transport allowance of N5,000 per person
- At the end of the 1-month training, high-performing trainees will be offered a 3-month internship with a telecoms vendor on a monthly net salary of N50,000
- Subject to performance during internship, best-performing trainees will be offered permanent employment with the telecoms vendor on a monthly net salary of N100,000 (plus benefits, e.g. accommodation and medicals)
- Have an HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and / or Mechatronics
- Have completed or be exempted from NYSC
- Have 0-2 years of experience working with generators, rectifiers and automatic transfer switches (ATS)
- Qualified candidates who are of sound character and willing to learn
- Not be older than 30 years by August 1, 2021.
- Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria will be interviewed by a panel of experienced telecoms engineers
- Selected candidates will be formally invited to participate in the programme.
Method of Application
- Applicants will be required to upload their CV, Copy of HND Certificate & Copy of NYSC Completion or Exemption Certificate
- Residents of the following states are strongly encouraged to apply: Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
Interested and qualified? Go to Allday HR on select.alldayhr.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.