INTERSOS is an independent, no-profit organization which, through its own humanitarian operators, intervenes to effectively answer the needs of people in serious crises situations, mainly in the world’s poorest regions, who are suffering, deprived of rights, dignity and essentials goods. It maintains a flexible operating structure. The head office in Italy c…
Read more about this company
Site Reliability Engineer (Switching)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Department: Group Shared Technology
- Carry out Set-up and Deployment on the Core Switching Platforms.
- Support the Core Switching Platforms and ensure their optimal performance.
- Deployment of Switching Applications
- Carry out Deployments on the Transaction Switching Applications (Postilion, Powercard etc)
- Implement automation of Activities that are involved in the management of the Switching Applications
- Application Environment Management
- Ensure 24 x 7 Availability of all Switching Applications
- Carry out Capacity planning to ensure Applications are always available to meet increasing demands
- Create visibility into site health and key performance indicators of the Switching Systems
- Ensure up-to date patching and full compliance to security standards of the Switching Systems
- Ensure up-to date documentation on the Switching Applications as well as changes made
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Working with technical support engineers to resolve critical incidents
- Create and update clear troubleshooting guides for the Switching Applications
- Requests Fulfilment
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of the Core Switching Applications
- Good First Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related fields
- Service Management Certifications (eg ITIL) is an advantage
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.