At SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN and POWERMATIC.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut…
Read more about this company
Service Centre Supervisor (Island)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Oversea daily operational activities on pending jobs.
- Allocation of jobs to the technicians and monitoring their activities.
- Review of daily working report with team and taking corrective measures.
- Coordination with spare parts officers the placing of parts orders & tracking.
- Ensure meeting of KPI (TAT/CSAT/LTP/Engr. productivity/DWR Accuracy, etc.
- Ensure quality service delivery with minimum recurrent repair.
- Reduction of customer escalations.
- Daily monitoring of technician productivity.
- Weekly budget preparation for service operations & approval from service manager.
- Preparation of spare part failure report and sharing same to service manager.
- Responsible for checking local repair possibilities for PNA cases, sharing the repair quotations to service manager for approval.
- Ensuring adequate spares availability at the SVCs (Safety stock planning and execution).
- Generating and achieving out warranty income targets (Reduction in third party repairs installations).
- Monitoring and completion of AMCs (Annual Maintenance Contract).
- Responsible for improving service centre hygiene and compliance to service standards (Job cards, processes, policies).
- Participating in monthly/quarterly spare parts counting and labelling activity.
- Ensuring service cost reduction through proper inventory control method.
- Technical skill monitoring and productivity improvement.
- Arranging training to front, backend and field force team.
- Retail visit for service feedback and working on improvement areas for channel delight.
Required Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6-8 years Technical Service / Maintenance experience in a Sales driven organisation.
- Good knowledge of a recognized ERP package.
- Experience in information technology.
- Ability to think outside box.
- Leadership skill.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skill.
- Customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite-Excel, word & PowerPoint.
- Must be 33-40 years old.
- The ideal candidate should be analytical and must possess good technical service, supervisory, customer handling & inter-personal skills. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.