We are a company duly registered here in Nigeria as a limited liability company. We are passionately engaged in the business of sales, distribution and installation of World class, Award winning safety tools and equipment to both private and public establishment. The underlying principle governing the operations at O’leams is; ‘Strength through Diversi…
Read more about this company
Senior Sales Leader
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The position of sales leader consists of directing the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer, coordinating sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. It also consists of establishing training programs for sales representatives, and analyzing sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications;
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase;
- Determine price schedules and discount rates;
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale;
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts;
- Oversee regional and local sales.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs;
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures;
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service;
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in business or any related field;
- Must be proficient in the use of computer applications and CRM Softwares.
- Excellent communication and managerial skill
- Must have experience in the sales and marketing of Safety Solutions across a variety of industries
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to be aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do, and to persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
Competencies (in order of importance)
Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Lines of communication
Report directly to the Managing Director
This job is full time and would require travelling within Nigeria and in some cases outside Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in Word Format to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.