PG Consulting limited is a business optimization consulting firm that leverages the techniques of business research, cutting edge innovation and scientific economics to provide robust insights that enable business decision makers to achieve accelerated and sustained competitive outcomes. We want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards makin…
Read more about this company
Senior Manager, Operations and Sales
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We Are Looking for an Experienced Senior Manager, Operations and Sales to Ensures Our Sales Operation, Supply Chain and Procurements Function Properly. You Are to Negotiate Tender and Contract Terms and Condition to Meet Both Client and Company Need, Streamlined and Optimize the Business Processes, Perform Sales Forecasting, Lead A Team of Sales Professionals and Serve as The Face of The Organization to Its New and Existing Clients.
- Overseeing The Day-To-Day Administrative and Operational Functions of The Business and Reports Directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Oversee Bidding Process and Provide Support for Procurement Transaction.
- Provide Strategic Leadership to Sales Team.
- Ensure That All Expected Merchandise Is Received in Accordance with Specification and That All Good Are in Good Condition.
- Conduct Market Survey and Identify New Business Opportunities.
- Have A Thorough Understanding of Products and Services, While Initiating New Sales Strategy to Improve Businesses.
- Making Technical Presentations and Demonstrating How a Product Will Meet Client Needs.
- Source For New Prospects While Maintaining Existing Customers, Developing New Sales Areas and Improve the Customer Experience.
- Leading The Team and Putting into Action Strategic Plan That Is Customer Centric and Business Development Oriented.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- B.Sc. In Engineering and Engineering Related Program.
- Master in Engineering is a plus
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Working Experience
- The Ideal Candidate Must Be Within 27 – 40 Years of Age.
- You Must Have a Track Record of Successfully Meeting or Exceeding Organizational Targets, Achieving Ambitious Goals and Driving Significant Impact.
- Knowledge And Experience in in Engineering Procurement, Technical Sales, Supply Chain Management, Marketing and Business Development.
- Must Have a Good Customer Relationships Management and Client Engagement Skill.
- Must Be Proficient in The Use of Computer Tools – Ms-Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc
- Strong Analytical, Managerial, Communication, And Leadership Skills.
Method of Application
Qualified Female Candidates Should Send Their Applications with A Cover Letter and CV Attached with Passport Photograph To: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.