QraftMedia is a Design Agency, combining the power of CREATIVITY with TECHNOLOGY delivering excellent service across Nigeria, bringing out your BRAND in style. We also made it possible for you to shop for designs on our website and print, now that’s exciting. Browse through hundreds of beautiful templates for your desired print products, select your te…
Read more about this company
Sales and Marketing Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are looking to hire a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- The candidate should be able to establish and maintain business relationships
- Develop sales strategies to achieve business and sales goals.
- Monitor industry trends and market competitors to support sales goals.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the sales and marketing department within the company.
- Provide forecasts to leadership for sales and marketing organizations.
- Coordinate Sales Presentations.
- To manage business openings, Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Manage the company’s existing customers.
- Build and Manage team.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Minimum of ND, HND, Bsc in Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, etc
- Minimum of 1 – 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Agile, willing to learn, creative, good interpersonal skill, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good knowledge of the English language
- The job role is opened PREFERABLY to Female candidates
Salary Range: NGN 100,000 – N150,000 with additional incentives (Commission)
Other benefits: There is the availability of a driver and pool vehicle
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.