eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years …
Read more about this company
Product Manager – Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Our client is a well respected broadband internet and broadband service company. They are admired for their Customer experience, Professionalism, Reliability, Flexibility, Responsiveness, Innovative products and services and Exemplary corporate citizenship.
They currently have an opening for a Product Manager – Marketing & Digital Marketing in Lagos.
Core Skill set:
- Product designing, Pricing and Customer Life Cycle Management for retail Voice based customers (Voice+ Data would be preferred).
- Hands-on experience in driving digital marketing campaigns is a must. Should have expertise in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, running FB/Instagram based campaigns and SEO techniques.
- Should have current exposure to 4G LTE and 4G LTE VOLTE domains
- Should have handled campaign management tools and have the ability to conceptualize, configure and operate segmented offers for identified segments of customers
Higher skill levels in:
- analyzing and understanding customer usage/behavior related data
- bringing out relevant/actionable insights
- conceptualizing products based upon insights to maximize revenue generation
Should have the demonstrable ability to devise effective Go-To – Market programs
Experience: 8-10 years in Marketing
- Engineer (Electronics & Communications) / MBA from tier II colleges preferred. Others with relevant experience in companies of repute can also be considered
- Should have worked in a TELCO recently. Candidates with experience from a TELCO and Broad Band background would be preferred.
- The person must be a self –starter and should have the ability to work on his own
- Candidates with experience in customer Acquisition side and customer retention side (CLM) would be preferred
- Psychographics – A go-getter, a survivor, and with a can-do attitude.
- Should not have too many family related responsibilities requiring frequent visits to India
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.