Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
Our client is a global trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 39 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas. They have a network of showrooms and workshops across 12 countries and an assembly plant. They enhanced their distribution portfolio with farm machinery in addition to automobiles the company produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, sports cars, construction equipment, and military vehicles. They are currently in need of a Parts Picker.
- Pick, sort, pack, and label all ordered parts, correctly.
- Place, arrange, and stack all requested parts on shelves, pallets, or bins.
- Prepare and inspect all customer’s parts orders ready for dispatch.
- Liaise with warehouse supervisor/manager and assist with the inventory management process.
- Daily perpetual stock taking
- Prepare, maintain and update records related to inventory and parts order.
- Receiving and offloading of both inbound outbound stock shipments.
- Minimum of HND
- 2+ years of experience
- Proven experience as Part Picker
- Ability to manage own time and the time of others.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instructions, blueprints, etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- Very good physical strength and stamina
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.