BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
Read more about this company
Motion Graphics Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Motion Graphics Designer Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Designer. As part of our creative team, you create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media. You work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must. Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects Design. You should also be an expert in other common design software.
Motion Graphics Designer Duties and Responsibilities
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with creative directors and other colleagues to best support larger media goals
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
Motion Graphics Designer Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work a minimum of 2 years
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
Candidates should send their CV and portfolio using Motion graphics as the subject of the mail.
Please note failure to attach a portfolio leads to disqualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.