The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light,…
Read more about this company
Marketing Communications Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- The Marketing Communications Manager is charged with leading The Concept Group’s marketing communications drive towards ensuring continuous increase in the reach, impact and visibility of TCG’s brand/products through the delivery of high value and influential communications campaigns
- S/he will manage all online & offline marketing communications efforts of The Concept Group.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market TCG’s products and services, position TCG’s brand to have optimal outlook and reach in its targeted marketplace; and to generate high probability sales leads.
- Develop and implement digital marketing communications strategies needed to optimally reach TCG’s target audience through digital channels and spur high levels of revenue generation.
- Ensure TCG’s brand is optimally placed/projected by monitoring industry marketing trends, performance of TCG’s marketing communications campaigns and provide performance report/needed feedback on areas requiring prompt attention.
- Coordinate team members across the different branches/locations to ensure optimal performance on different marketing communications functions as assigned; motivate and support staff towards delivery of high quality of work and engendering great team spirit in order to effectively achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Continuously plan and execute brand engagement activities/events across digital and physical media.
- Manage and ensure top-notch content development for both online and offline channels.
- Develop communications budget and ensure communications plans are achieved timely within budget.
- Coordinate partnerships with external communication consultants and vendors as required for achieving goals within budgets.
- Consistently manage The Concept Group’s brand perception effectively, both internally and externally.
- Support the professional development of the team members, to continuously develop needed skills and expertise and achieve personal development aspirations.
- Contribute to the overall achievement of the organization’s mission & vision.
- Ensure that individual/team work and attitude reflect the tenets of The Concept Group’s culture and values.
- Any other related responsibilities required as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media or any other related field
- Minimum of five (5) years quality experience in a similar role.
- A very good understanding of different channels of communications media.
- An excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques across different communications channels to increase the visibility, profile and reputation of an organization
- Well-versed in event marketing and communications processes.
- A good network of media and PR contacts.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.