TeeJay Motors Nigeria Limited (RC 420,476) was incorporated in July 2001 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to carry on business activities in the automotive and transportation sectors of the economy. We have been involved in Transportation Services for over two decades in Lagos and other cities within Niger…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to buses’ faults
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- Fit new parts and make sure buses are working smoothly
- Carry out quality inspections on repair jobs
- Liaising with OEM
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitor and control maintenance costs
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improve health and safety policies and procedures
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery both electrical and mechanical in case of breakdowns.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or vocational skill in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years work experiences
- Professional certificates will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.