Sabrud Consortium is an Indegenous registered limited liability company with registration No. 412003. It was registered on the 1st day of May 2001. The Company, is a charatered Engineering consulting firm .
Sabrud Consortium is an energy sales and marketing company that specializes in power distribution,water,oil and gas. It is presently handling the Prepay…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Anambra , Enugu
- Job Field ICT / Computer
We are looking to hire an experienced IT engineer who will assist to manage our company’s computer systems and other IT equipment. As an IT engineer, you will be responsible for designing hardware configurations, installing software, managing network systems, and training staff on correct operating procedures.
To ensure success as an IT engineer, you should have extensive experience maintaining small-medium scale computer systems, the ability to project manage, and excellent troubleshooting skills.
IT Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Meeting with the IT manager/supervisor to discuss system needs.
- Provides IT support, training, and orientation for new technology users
- Offers troubleshooting, support, and repair when IT equipment such as a printer, photocopier, desktops/ laptop’s or networks malfunction
- Provides phone, live chat, or in-person support, depending on the need at hand
- Walks clients through solutions to solve problems and directs questions to supervisors or specialists when necessary
- Documents daily tasks, training, and support sessions to inform the department and organisation better regarding IT support needs
- Maintains records of hardware and software inventory
- Follows emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failures when necessary and protects data and security
- Stays updated regarding new technology through industry news
IT Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Basic knowledge of electrical/ electronic equipment such as smart prepaid meter and their mode of communication.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- Decision Making, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Ability to Meet Goals, Patience.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience, Bachelor’s Degree/HND in electrical/electronics engineering, Computer Science or a Related Field.
- Must reside within the South East region, preferably Anambra or Enugu and must be willing to relocate.
Please don’t expect high payment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.