Welcome2Africa International is a private sector development company headquartered in London, United Kingdom
Founded in 2012 with the vision to redefine the image of Africa, Welcome2Africa specialises in catalysing investment interest in the continent, with a current focus on agribusiness. The private sector has long been acknowledged as the engine of econo…
Read more about this company
Investment Research Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are currently looking for an Agribusiness Investment Research to support our next phase of growth, of which entails strengthening our investment and trade facilitation services.
- Researching companies, particularly in terms of their financial functioning
- Provides research and information to facilitate investment decision making
- Analyzing company accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information
- interpreting complicated financial information
- Writing financial research summaries
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Examining and assessing economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data
- Assisting in the effective creation and dissemination of the W2A investment report internal and external stakeholders, ensuring its main findings are made available to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including actual and potential funders.
- To identify and prepare bids for externally funded research projects
- Support in the overall growth of W2A
- At least a Bachelors, and preferably a Masters level qualification in Finance, Investments.
- At least 5 years work experience
- Ability to produce reports
Please note, this job description is not contractual and may be amended or revised from time to time, in accordance with the needs of the business. The job description will be reviewed periodically.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.