The NSIA-LUTH Cancer Center (NLCC) is West Africa’s most renowned center dedicated solely to offering premium cancer care, research, education and prevention.
Our aesthetic facility stands distinct within the walls of the prestigious Lagos University Teaching Hospital and boasts of world class, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities that deliver …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
SCOPE: The inventory and records officer is primarily responsible for handling and overseeing all assets within the center. S/he is responsible for keeping track of all inventory records received and ensure the records are accurate.
- S/he will work closely with the varying departments including Pharmacy to maintain adequate inventory level always.
- S/he will be involved in the preparation of inventories, maintaining stock with the use of a computerized system for entering records;
- S/he will prepare reports on adjustments done to inventories that maybe damaged or spoilt and coordinate the purchasing, inventory and storage functions;
- The office will support on all procurements in line with the procurement policy of the centre;
- The Conduct stock receipt from vendors, issue stock requests on need basis, and ensure proper documentation of stock movement.
- Maintain stock records, conduct physical weekly and monthly stock counts against book balance to check discrepancies.
- Maintain minimum stock re-order levels and maximum stock levels, raise requests for re-stocking of stock.
- Inspect materials received from all suppliers with respect to Purchase Order, quality & quantity.
- Prepare periodic material consumption and requirement reports.
- Conduct stock audit with each unit requiring stock replenishment
- Collaborate with the Procurement and Pharmacy unit to forecast demand and plan requisition of stock items.
- Maintain proper stock arrangement/categorisation and storage within the required storage conditions.
- Ensure all store items and store are in good conditions at all times;
- Send weekly stock report.
- Ensure records of all assets are updated both in the asset register and/or in the computerized system;
- Ensure all assets within the centre properly tagged and location documented
- Maintain register of to capture movement of assets within the centre.
- A minimum of 3-years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be a graduate of accounting or related discipline
- Hands-on knowledge in the use of accounting soft-wares
- Previous experience in asset management and maintaining an asset register;
- An eye for details with excellent knowledge of asset classification
- High mental alertness and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Previous audit experience is essential for the role;
- Ability to work independently and organized is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication skills is required.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.