We are a registered organization with the Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring Agency and the National Health Insurance Scheme as secondary providers of optometric and ophthalmologic services. The hospital was established since 1990, totally committed to quality and effective comprehensive treatment of eye problems.
We are equipped with state of the art…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering  , Medical / Healthcare
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Must possess a Doctor of Optometry Degree from a reputable institution.
- Must have a temporal license from the Optometrists’ and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be teachable and courteous.
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit physical copy of their Application Letter, detailed Resume and copy of Credentials to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street,
Surulere, Lagos State.
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates Resume must contain relevant information such as “Age, Current place of residence as well as nearest bus stop”.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and shall be required to come along with their original credentials for perusal.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.