LONTOR establish a successful image store in Lagos, Nigeria. We have successfully operated the image store for four and a half years now, and are proud that we’re not only still in business, but growing.
As a reliable brand, LONTOR has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical produc…
Read more about this company
HR/ Admin Operations Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- The HR / Admin Operations Officer will be responsible for executing on all HR functions and administration, supporting the HR team, across all HR service categories including Staff attendance, data maintenance, reporting and more.
- This role requires emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions. As a member of the HR Operations team will provide coverage and support as needed and receive guidance and escalation support from the HR Manager.
- Working with other team members to establish and maintain a confidential and trusted work environment
- Working in collaboration with other team members to establish and maintain a confidential and trusted work environment
- Receiving, managing and tracking requests through opening to either closure or escalation, ensuring all necessary updates in the case management tool
- Managing effective workforce administration, covering onboarding, employee lifecycle and exit administration
- Managing requests through opening to either closure or escalation, ensuring all necessary updates in the case management tool
- Absence Tracking & Management
- Supporting continuous process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Must possess 5 years’ work experience in Human Resources/Administration
- Conflict management skills
- Minimum of 3 years Managerial experience
- Communication skills, Negotiation Skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.