Zetabrent Education is a fully registered and experienced education consultancy agency. We were established to meet the needs of parents, students and institutions for professional and independent education, recruitment and University/College placement services from across the globe. At Zetabrent, We offer free consulting services to prospective study abroad…
Read more about this company
Head of Operations
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
HEAD OF OPERATIONS
We are looking for a well-organized Head of operations to oversee activities across various departments. The responsibilities of a Head of the Department include formulating strategies, ensuring regulatory compliance, and managing the implementation of IT systems. You should also design policies and ensure that customer service is up to standard.
To be successful as a Head of Operations, you should demonstrate solid leadership and analytical skills, exhibit strong business acumen, as well as a commitment to productivity. Ultimately, a competent Head of Operations should ensure staff productivity.
Head of Operations Responsibilities:
- Creating strategies with senior management.
- Developing policies that will correlate with strategies.
- Implementing effective processes and standards.
- Signing New School Contracts / Manage Renewal of Contracts
- Managing customer service and ensuring customer retention.
- Overseeing compliance with regulations.
- Managing all IT solutions.
- Oversee expenditure and budgeting
- Reporting on operational progress.
Head of Operations Requirements:
- Master’s degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience as a team lead or admin manager in an educational Institution
- Knowledge of business functions.
- At least 5 years’ experience.
- Solid knowledge of data analytics.
- Strong mathematical literacy.
- Excellent organizational and leadership qualities.
- A strategic thinker.
REMUNERATION: N150, 000
Method of Application
Send Resume to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.