Alan & Grant, is a Human Resources and Business Advisory firm. By combining creative and strategic minds, we co-create relevant and impactful solutions to our clients.
…additionally, we are developing capabilities to create and manage a portfolio of HR & Enterprise Products aimed at enhancing employee performance, business agility and overall pr…
Read more about this company
Head of Finance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 8 years
- Location Plateau
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Vom, Jos – Plateau
- This role is expected to provide high-quality financial services to the company by forecasting financial results, managing budgets and conducting risk management amongst other functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
Excellent experience working with:
- Revenue Management & Reporting
- Budget & Financial Planning
- Treasury & Investment Management
- Capital Raising
- Profitability & Cost Analysis
- Diversification and Management
- Financial Reporting
- Growth & Expansion Strategy
- Risk Management
- Account & Reconciliation
- Assets & Debt Management
- Corporate Strategy Development
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help the organisation to implement them.
- Work with line managers to assess financial status and identify methods for cost-reduction and efficiency improvements.
- Regulatory Compliance. Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations, industry regulation and legislation
- Calculate taxes owed and prepare tax returns; submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounting / Finance,Business Administration or numerical related field.
- Minimum of 8+ years experience with 4 years professional management experience in Finance, Accounting or Investment Management.
- MBA or M.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline is desirable
- Professional membership of ICAN, ACCA, ACA
- Relevant experience in audit is required.
- A good knowledge of creating effective and cost-efficient financial practices and procedures will be required for this position
- An organised and thorough approach to workAbility to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to work long hours; high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Good knowledge of IFRS process and procedure
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials or other financial software.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.