Read more about this company
Head, Internal Control & Audit
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Design and revise internal control measures, compliance strategy and framework.
- Identify control lapses and policy inadequacies through investigation for continuous improvement process.
- Design Internal Control work plan and coordinate compliance activities across branches
- Oversee activities of branch internal control officers for maximum effectiveness
- Carry out spot checks on operational activities across all branches and take action on non-compliance issues
- Receive and review all audit and control reports and identify issues for necessary action
- Ensure prompt investigation of fraud & forgery cases, breach of policies/procedures and related matters to a logical conclusion.
- Make recommendation for appropriate preventive/remedial actions and policy amendments based on emerging issues in internal control unit
- Appraise subordinates objectively, and follow up on action points resulting from the appraisal
- Responsible for the overall performance of the unit including, coaching and monitoring of subordinates.
- Carry out staff audit in conjunction with the Human Resources Department
- Recommend and/or facilitate training of Internal Control Officers bank-wide.
- Daily call-over of Head-office transactions.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
N120,000 – N140,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.