Lateejay Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian company dedicated to indigenous content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the essential local participation and increased local content that it lacks. Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier.
Read more about this company
Business Development Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Abuja , Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Wuse – Abuja (FCT), Lekki – Lagos
- Relationship and Interface Management
- Responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives andgenerating income
- Ensuring reconciliation of all invoice are done in a timely manner
- Sourcing for quotation during tender/bid and projects execution
- Preparing Tender/Bid
- Following up on leads
- Developing Marketing and Business strategies that will increase company turnover
- Following up on invoice and ensuring delay on payment is at minimal.
- Attend meetings and making presentations
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Candidate with experience in Engineering and oil and gas are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to network
- Must be living in Abuja or Lagos State
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
N250,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] , cc [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: It is important you include your salary expectation or current salary on your application.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.