FBDS is the pioneer franchise consulting company in Nigeria, the country representative of World Franchise Associates (WFA) and a supplier member of International Franchise Association (IFA). We are on a mission to making franchising the preferred business venture model in Nigeria, as a strategic means of building sustainable businesses that operate best pra…
Read more about this company
Associate Business Consultant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Consultancy
Reports to: Senior Consultant
The Ideal Candidate must be able to:
- Develop a business plan, business strategy, marketing strategy.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Passionately represent our brand and be able to ethically coach prospects through the discovery process, financing resolution and market development.
- Demonstrate Knowledge of end-end business strategy and planning, market analysis and general financial analysis.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of market entry and penetration strategy.
- Apply creativity and innovation in making thoughtful business decisions.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and be proactive
- B.sc in Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Consulting, Business Development, Finance etc.
- Additional Experience in Hub/Mall Management, Retail Development is an advantage
- Vast knowledge of Micro, Small and Medium-scale Enterprise is a Plus
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint
NOTE: Only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.