A member company of Tolaram group and was incorporated on 22 July 1997 under companies and Allied Matters Decree of the Federal Rebulic of Nigeria with a broad mandate that includes but not limited to manufacturing, trading, distribution and importation. Authorized capitalization is 50,000,000 shares of stocks at a per value of 1 naira per share. The comp…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- MCPL, a leading FMCG company in Nigeria is looking to hire experienced Account Officer to help us keep growing. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Multipro Consumer Products limited is an excellent place to grow your career. Do not hesitate to apply.
- Creating and processing invoices
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a department accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking expenses
- Processing refunds
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
Qualifications and Skills
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with Management staff regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments.
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records.
- Multi-tasking to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution.
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply please.
Interested and qualified? Go to Multipro Consumer Products Limited on docs.google.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.