Pinnah Foods Limited is a restaurant chain with 6 outlets operating in the city of Lagos.
Read more about this company
Marketing & Communications Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
We are a restaurant chain with 7 outlets operating in the city of Lagos and we are currently seeking to employ a Marketing & Communications specialist to join our vibrant team.
We are looking for a creative Marketing & Communications Specialist to take full responsibility of our communications and marketing strategy across all channels (online & offline).
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for implementing effective marketing strategies to increase customer engagement and sales.
- For this role, you should be a self-starter with commercial awareness and also an excellent communicator who is experienced in the art of story-telling. Ultimately, you will help establish our brands in the market in such a way that customers easily identify and select our company’s products.
- Your responsibilities include; ensuring that all communication and marketing material is in line with our brand identity, tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- You will be required to oversee all marketing initiatives with the aim of building and maintaining a strong brand presence – the ultimate goal being to increase sales and business performance.
- Responsible for brand communications, marketing strategies and campaigns across all channels (online & offline).
- Develop and execute ideas for creative marketing campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness and business performance.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Research competition and identify opportunities for growth.
- Analyse market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges.
- Manage content distribution on various channels (both online and offline), to increase sales across all distribution channels.
- Manage and monitor the marketing budget efficiently on a quarterly basis and allocate funds wisely to ensure value for money and ROI.
- Ensure that all communications and campaigns are consistent with our brand identity across all online and offline channels.
- Develop, design and implement marketing strategies to align with business goals, ensuring brand consistency.
- Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns.
- Ensure that all communications are in line with our brand identity.
- Oversee and manage all marketing and advertising activities and events.
- Develop effective media campaign, creative content and decide on appropriate distribution channels.
- Maintain, manage and build our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (original text, photos and videos).
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against company goals (KPIs) to ensure profitability.
- Build and develop strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendor partners.
- Responsible for liaising with and providing direction to graphics designer to develop engaging and creative content in line with the company’s brand strategy.
- Develop and implement advertising/promotional campaigns and profitable positioning strategies for our brands.
- Oversee and approve all marketing/promotional material, from online graphics to hard copy fliers/banners, ensuring brand consistency.
- Manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, Google Adwords and display advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for managing the company’s PR and responding to customer complaints/feedback.
- Generate creative ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing).
- Avid story teller with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in social media management and marketing.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Self-driven individual with proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- BA/BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field (desirable).
- Vibrant and outgoing personality.
- A keen interest in food and/or desserts is desirable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.