We offer premium financial services for sustainable poverty eradication and social development
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Human Resource Manager
- Finance Manager
- Method of Application
Human Resource Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Job Summary & Purpose
- The Human Resource (HR) manager is assigned to lead the organisation on all Human Resource matters and to ensure that the company’s vision, mission, culture, values and policies are embodied by all employees.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Design and implement a recruitment process that is fit for purpose.
- Provide support to departments on recruitment planning.
- Provide support to departments to design job specifications.
- Advertise job vacancies.
- Conduct a first stage screening interview to shortlist candidates.
- Negotiate remuneration with potential hires.
- Provide offer letter to hires.
- Assist with creating an HR foundation for the organisation.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Supervises the Human Resource and Admin officers
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Handle and recommend an internal learning and development process for the organisation while keeping overhead cost at the barest minimum.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Bridge the gap between the management of the organisation and employees by addressing employees demands, grievances and other issues that may possibly arise.
- Support departments to design KPIs in accordance with performance targets and job descriptions.
- Support departments to design processes to track performance.
- Suggest ways to reward good performers.
- Support managers to improve performance of poor performers through PIP.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Provide weekly performance report to the CEO.
- Support the CEO to design and implement company policies.
- Observe Staff members to ensure that they are following company policies.
- Caution staff members that are not following the company policies.
- CIPM / CIA / IPMA / SHRM / aPHRi
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS, ATS)
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Experienced with various compensations and other non – monetary benefits
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Positive, collaborative and constructive attitude to people and work
- Open to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- 27 – 35 years old.
N200,000 – N500,000 monthly.
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Veb Financial Services is seeking a committed and experienced Accounting and Finance expert who will be responsible for the financial health of the organization. The successful candidate will manage the Accounting and Finance team in developing and monitoring financial models, generating financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. The role reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, procurement, invoicing, collections and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including accountants
- Support the organization in all financial related activities such as tax preparation, auditing, financing, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and investors in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in Finance option
- Management Accountant skills desired.
- Background in Audit desirable
- 5+ years of experience in a managerial role
- Strong grasp of accounting and finance principles and practices
- Strong expertise in developing financial models
- Proficient with MS office, particularly excel, word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, organizational, planning, research, analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to relate with different types of stakeholders
- A female and within 25-35 years of age.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.