Sigma Consult is a key player in business consulting and advisory services within Nigeria with focus on the healthcare industry. We bridge gaps between inputs and outputs thereby increasing the productivity of its clients.
Read more about this company
Front Desk Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper, etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, etc.).
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent, or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.