Venia is a branded group of companies, growing its brand in Technology, Energy, Investments, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Consulting. We believe that businesses should add value to people, which is why our establishments are fully people-value driven. We believe in making a difference and our new ventures are based on thorough research and analysis, and ou…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Venia Health and Medical Services (VHMS) is a firm that seeks to provide accessible, innovative and world class healthcare services across Nigeria, taking the lead in the provision of affordable and accessible imaging services to meet the demand in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced radiologist to join our growing healthcare team.
- Evaluate patient medical history.
- Supervise diagnostic procedures such as CT and ultrasound scans.
- Operate imaging technology and machinery.
- Accurately read and interpret results.
- Refer patient to appropriate medical professional if needed.
- Lead and manage radiology team
- Continue learning and improving skills and evidence of such in the past
Requirements & Qualifications
- MBBS/MBChB degree.
- Licence to practice in Nigeria.
- A board – certified radiologist with completion of fellowship
- Current valid certification
- Three years of direct clinical experience
- Significant experience with computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and/or nuclear medicine/positron emission tomography.
- Detail – oriented with a passion for precision
- Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, exemplary job performance, outstanding collaborative skills and technical excellence.
- Good bedside manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.