Ruff n Tumble is Nigerian’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over …
Read more about this company
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Ability to drive sales through Business to Business (B2B) and Business to customer (B2C) Sales
- Ability to develop and execute plans to acquire business contracts for a garment manufacturing organization from both governmental and non-governmental organizations
- Stay informed of new business opportunities
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Plan and oversee new business initiatives.
- Conduct research on organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Prepare request for business proposals
- Draft and review contracts
- Manage several projects at a time
- Strategically determine business expansion
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Develop goals for the team and business growth and ensure they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the field
- Strong tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Strong ability to assess and understand the financial impact of business and opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Resilient and strong negotiation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.