Codelab is a software house works to develop software systems. We are not just a company we are a big family that cares about the employee’s welfare. We wish to maintain a work environment that fosters personal and professional growth for all employees. CodeLab is working to automate the services the companies and governments providing for external cus…
Read more about this company
Android SDK Developer
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits
- This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications
- Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
N500,000 – N1,000,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.