SKIN101 is a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city. Our focus is diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical service.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare Skin101’s Budget and Cashflow Projections
- Publish financial statements in time
- Liaise with tax authorities, filing of VAT returns, PAYE, NHF, and pension remittance
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Qualification: HND / B.Sc Degree / M.Sc Degree
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Must be a registered member of an accounting professional body (ICAN/ACCA)
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of progressively responsible experience in overseeing financial operations and management of large-scale, complex development activities
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.