BoroMe is one of Nigeria’s leading digital financial services platform that specializes in consumer lending
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
An Account officer is needed to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Ultimately, the Account officer will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Must have Banking or FinTech company accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting law regulations.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
Working location: Abuja
You are also required to attach your own Salary Expectations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.