In constant pursuit of operational excellence, we meet the needs of oil and gas clients by offering a wide range of services in continental offshore and deepwater offshore. Deeply anchored locally, we believe our proximity with our clients is one of our main assets. Through our global network of shipmanagers, of BOURBON Training Centers and BOURBON Repair Ce…
Read more about this company
Technical Superintendent – M / F
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Onne Base, Rivers
Job type (Offshore/Onshore): Onshore
Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Ensure Efficient Technical Management and Support of vessel to achieve targeted Tech Availability Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance fully implemented on board his/her fleet as per PMS
- Contribute to technical standards improvement by investigation breakdown and follow up development of corrective actions.
- Managing technical support of vessels as per company SMS.
- Managing routine maintenance ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, customers standard, budget and availability rate targets.
- Managing routine, preventive corrective maintenance ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, customers standard, budget and availability rate targets
- Managing Unplanned Maintenance Period (UPMP) aiming to reduce technical downtime and cost to the maximum.
- Scheduling, preparing and following-up Planned Maintenance Period (PMP) ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, customers standard, cost and duration budget
- Responsible for managing Chief Engineers and for ensuring their Year Appraisal and their competencies development.
- Responsible for assessing and implementing the DP maintenance philosophy according to Dynamic Positioning Procedure Others.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work on multicultural environment.
- Time flexibility.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 3 years been superintendent as a minimum.
- 5 years experience as senior engineer officer or CE on supply vessels or 3 years in a similar role.
Minimum Level of Education Required:
- 3 – Bachelor’s Degree (3 years).
Minimum Level of Experience Required:
Licenses (Seafearers only):
- Chief Engineer Unlimited (A-III/2)
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.