In the heartland of Nigeria, approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport,about 5 minutes drive from the international Conference Center/ National Assembly complex and the federal Secretariat. With 176 comfortable and stylish luxury bedrooms, en-suite self-catering rooms, great cooling system in all rooms, writing desk…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Sales Executive is responsible for soliciting business for Bolton White Hotel.
- Handling day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Events Sales Coordinator or Events Sales Executive in hotel operations.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit CV at:
Bolton White Hotel,
7 Gwandu Street, By Sahad Stores,
Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.