Greenlight Planet is a for profit social business that develops and manufactures honest, reliable solar products designed to help people living off the electric grid.
Greenlight Planet was founded by T. Patrick Walsh, a University of Illinois student who spent part of 2005 working with the charity Engineers Without Borders in rural India. He saw that the …
Read more about this company
Regional Mentor (South West)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Sagamu or Ijebu Ode, Ogun
Reporting to: Training Manager
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate, and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Nigeria.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
- Greenlight Planet is looking for a Regional Mentor who will be saddled with the responsibility of training, developing content, and mentoring sales staff & agents within the Region.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Delivering classroom and/or field training.
- Maintaining set KPIs and achieving training targets as required.
- Designing training assessments with the guidance of the Training Manager.
- Ensuring 100% adoption and usage of technology-based work tools by all field staff.
- Driving consistent & accelerated learning performance through data tools.
- Sharing timely communication of policies, training updates & changes to the relevant departments.
- Collecting and sharing feedback on the implementations of new tools, products, and processes.
- Running & administration of knowledge-based platforms.
- Drive engagement & lesson completion of Litmos (learning management system).
- Induction and mentoring of field-based staff.
- Supporting the development and improvement of training materials and concepts.
The ideal candidate:
- A Degree in Education or any related field is a plus.
- At least 2 years background in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales or marketing.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment.
- Diligence, accuracy, reliability, and high level of commitment.
- Fluency in English and other local languages within South West
- Skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to travel frequently in remote areas.
- Conversant with the use of smartphones and phone applications.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Sagamu or Ijebu Ode (Must reside in either of these areas).
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Method of Application
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.
Interested and qualified? Go to Greenlight Planet on www.greenlightplanet.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.