Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
We are looking to hire a media manager with confident communication and people skills. The media manager should demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and latitude with a keen interest in shaping an organization’s image.
Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify press opportunities through evolving issues.
- Develop content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison and formal spokesperson.
- Conduct press conferences and briefings.
- Scan the media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Build and manage the organization’s social media profile and presence.
- Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.
Media Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in communications/media or related (essential).
- 10 years of work experience as a media manager or similar.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ability to conduct press conferences and briefings.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key media influencers.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.