Fina Trust Microfinance Bank is one of Nigeria’s foremost Microfinance Bank. Its final license was secured from the Central Bank of Nigeria in September 2009 as Microfinance Bank and commenced operations in October 2009.
At Fina Trust Microfinance Bank, we have built our resounding success on excellent service delivery in a uniquely customer friendly envi…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Ojo, Ladipo, Idumota – Lagos
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records.
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans.
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process.
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guideline.
- Minimum of National Diploma in any field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a loan officer.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- Promixity to any of the following listed locations will also be considered – Ojo, Ladipo, Idumota.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.