Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle co…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- ELVS Supervisor
- Financial Controller _ Group Finance & Reporting
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Working as ELV Engineer/Manager for the project, the candidate will:
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors and sub-contractors and involve in design/review/ implementation of all ELV functions and discipline required for the project.
- Supervise contractors / subcontractors to carry out site works according to intent and the suppliers for timely delivery of equipment.
- Assure that the installations of ELV related systems (CCTV, ACS, PA, BGM, BMS etc.) follow drawings, required specifications and standards.
- Responsible for the site work implementation and documentation to achieve the project target completion date.
- Report to the Senior Manager of site progress and problems being encountered for assistance and guidance.
- Keep records and related data of site progress to maintain regular/timely update to Senior Manager.
- Attend site meetings regularly and liaise with others for details of works and coordination of requirements amongst various parties.
- Involve in testing and commissioning of the installed systems and ensure compliance and handover.
- Liaise and give support to C&P, bids & proposals and Head, central operations in ‘the production of request for quote submissions about extra low voltages system
- Minimum of National Diploma in Engineering from a reputable institution or O’level Certificate
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience as ELVS Technician
- Ideal candidate must have worked in a real estate space.
- A reasonable level of fitness, punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team,
- Awareness of health and safety procedures,
- Ability to communicate well.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
go to method of application »
Financial Controller _ Group Finance & Reporting
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis of result with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position etc
- Preparation and review of the company’s Financial Plan (Budget) and also serve as the Secretary to the Budget Committee
- Prepare and interpret all operating results, annual budgets and administer forecasts for monthly BPR reports and FDC.
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, in order to ensure expenditure control
- Recommend, implement and maintain a computerized data base for the company system of accounting.
- Coordinate with senior management and prepare forecasts and budgets to meet business goals with help of accounting staff and documents all research accounting issues.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register and ensure insurance premium are promptly paid.
- Ensure that Reconciliation of all bank accounts indicating the elements of Interest on Loan/Overdraft and other bank charges are up to date.
- Develop and maintain supporting documents for all financial reports and evaluate it for various departments and committees.
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted and interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority.
- Responsible for the preparation and compilation of update for the company’s Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and other Internal control and guidelines
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and also maintain relationship with the company’s bankers
- Preparation of Monthly and Half-yearly Cash Flow projection
- Payroll administration and accounting
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other supplier of goods and services
- Develop and implement internal financial controls for integration of closing process and financial activities of company.
- Maintenance of Account Receivables, Billing of respective clients, and recommendation of appropriate Credit Control Policy
- Financial Audit of sites
- Responsible for the financial transactions and reporting on company’s projects.
- Joint Venture Accounts; stating the status of each venture partner’s account with respect to payments & earning to date.
- First degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a Financial Controller of which 4 years must be as a Senior Accountant level
- Master’s degree in accounting or any related fields will be a huge plus
- Knowledge of Finance, Accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is required.
- Professional certification in accounting is a must-have
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good man-management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Use the emails(s) below to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.