The Simba Group is a conglomerate, operating in Nigeria’s key industry verticals including Communications, Agriculture, Software, Transportation, Power and Alternative Energy.
We have over 20 years of experience in Nigeria, and in that time have developed loyal and strong distribution channels, across our range of products, as well as a deep understat…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
The duties of an internal auditor are to:
- Objectively review an organization’s business processes.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 8 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.